16 Dec Anosmia News from Monell: SCENTinel 1.0 and More
Posted at 15:37h in Newsletters
- SCENTinel 1.0. Monell scientists evaluated whether self-administering SCENTinel can discriminate between individuals with smell loss (anosmics) and average smell ability (normosmics).
- Meet STANA. The first smell and taste patient advocacy group in North America.
- New Look for Monell Sites. Visit the 2019-2020 Annual Report and our new website.
- Ongoing Research. Building on previous work by Monell scientist Dr. Hong Wang on the relationship between inflammation in the nasal cavity and age-related smell loss.
- Industrial Design Student Requests Help from Anosmics.