If you are a corporate partner and have not received a password, please email Development and Corporate Relations Specialist Alyssa Wofford using your company e-mail system to request one.
March 24th: Gut Health and Gut-Brain Communication: Chemosensory Perspective
- Taste Signaling Proteins in Regulation of Gut Inflammation – Hong Wang, PhD, Associate Member, Monell
- Immune Cells, Microbiota, and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases – Sangwon Kim, PhD, Assistant Professor, Jefferson University
- Type 2 Mucosal Immunity – Peihua Jiang, PhD, Associate Member, Monell
- Gut-Brain Signaling Pathways Underlying Feeding Behavior– Amber Alhadeff, PhD, Assistant Member, Monell
- Day 1 Discussion – All Speakers, Moderator: Hong Wang
March 25: Smell, Emotion, Motivated Behavior, and Cognition: Sense or Sensationalism?
- Sleeping and Smelling to Remember (or Forget) – Jay Gottfried, MD, PhD, Professor of Neurology, University of Pennsylvania
- How Do We, and the Brain, Approach Odor Valence? – Johan Lundström, PhD, Associate Member, Monell
- Odor Effects on Behavior and Physiology: New Insight into Underlying Mechanisms – Luis Saraiva, PhD, Adjunct Associate Member, Monell
- The Nose Knows: Olfactory Influences on Eating Behavior and Food Navigation – Sanne Boesveldt, PhD, Associate Professor, Wageningen University
- Day 2 Discussion – All Speakers, Moderator: Pamela Dalton
For more information about Monell’s Corporate Partnership Program, contact:
Nancy Rawson, PhD
Vice President and Associate Director