30 Jun Monell Newsletter: Flies Teaching Us About Sourness, Insulin’s Role in Our Noses, and More!
Posted at 11:33h in Newsletters
- Sweet-Tooth Genetics: Intricacies of the Pathway of Sweet Taste from the Tongue to the Brain
- News on Sour Taste: A Tug-of-War Between Acid Sensitive Cells
- Developing SCENTinel, Monell’s Rapid Smell Test
- An Extra Virgin Olive Oil Surprise: Can Olive Oil Be Consumed Without Its Bitterness and Stringing Sensation?
- New Role for Insulin? Monell scientists show that insulin is critical for the maturation of olfactory neurons.
- Welcome our 40th MSAP Class! Alums, email kkreeger@monell to take part in our celebration.
- #SavetheDate September 14, 2021 is the first Global Smell and Taste Day!